Time to declutter our physical/mental belongings and remind ourselves to live light. Light in our possessions, light on our dependencies & light in our hearts. Refine ones worship in the lead up to Ramadan by recycling good deeds, donating positive energy and ditching negative baggage. Bi-iznillah your positive energy will be the emaanboost that inspires others.
"live light" - Wanida
Time to clean those forgotten items
Descale your kettle:
- Half fill kettle with fresh water and 1/4 cup white vinegar .
- Bring to the boil twice, or leave contents soaking inside the kettle over night.
- It will be sparkling clean in the morning!
- throw away or replace any broken or cracked cups and plates. These are not only dangerous, but can be hold bacteria. Something that u or your family don't want!
Clean the Showerhead (yes!)
- Place Vinegar in a zip lock bag, then secure to the shower head with a rubber band and let sit overnight if possible
- Removed bag and scrubbed it down if required. necessary. See this video on cleaning your shower head.
Also see our "Ramadan cleaning tick of list" to get you started!