Time to declutter our physical/mental belongings and remind ourselves to live light. Light in our possessions, light on our dependencies & light in our hearts. Refine ones worship in the lead up to Ramadan by recycling good deeds, donating positive energy and ditching negative baggage. Bi-iznillah your positive energy will be the emaanboost that inspires others.
"live light" - Wanida
Time to clean those forgotten items
Descale your kettle:
- Half fill kettle with fresh water and 1/4 cup white vinegar .
- Bring to the boil twice, or leave contents soaking inside the kettle over night.
- It will be sparkling clean in the morning!
- throw away or replace any broken or cracked cups and plates. These are not only dangerous, but can be hold bacteria. Something that u or your family don't want!
Clean the Showerhead (yes!)
- Place Vinegar in a zip lock bag, then secure to the shower head with a rubber band and let sit overnight if possible
- Removed bag and scrubbed it down if required. necessary. See this video on cleaning your shower head.
Also see our "Ramadan cleaning tick of list" to get you started!
Mashallah this was so inspirational, can’t wait to de clutter and prepare myself for ramadan.